BALLZOUT4x4 Forums

ballzout4x4 Forums > Tech Talk > General Tech Information and Questions
Spark plug Question of the week
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 2   |   Total Posts: 2   |   Total Views: 556
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1
Allen O'Neal
• Hollister, MO, USA
• Registered on 9/16/2004
• 36 posts
1 Vehicle
Posted:3/12/2005 23:48
Heres heres the scenario...... Went Wheeling. Went through some Water, It Died, Used Ether to start it up and also cleaned out the distributor. Got it home Fine. Next day Started Missing and running like Crap. Replaced Cap and rotor. Help a lil bit. Removed Spark Plugs and On the number 1 Cylinder Heres what I found
http://www.supermotors.org/clubs/ballzout4x4/registry/vehicles/showmedia.php?id=185666
Heres the Question. Why is the Ground Side Smashed. I know I didn't Smash it installing it. Also I found the Insulator on Number One and Number 2 Spark Plug Loose (Slides up and Down onthe Postive side on the Electrode).
Detination??
Hit the Piston??
Worse??
Everybody Help me out
Highsociety  Club Owner
• Springfield, MO, USA
• Registered on 9/15/2004
• 204 posts
2 Vehicles
Posted:3/13/2005 16:41
Well don't know what happened to it but I would put in new one in and she how she runs and check it in aweek. If I was a betting man I would bet it was caused by a backfire. Looked like it had ben that way for a while?

Ballz Out Motorsports
If you roll them they will come.
ballzout4x4 Forums > Tech Talk > General Tech Information and Questions
Spark plug Question of the week
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 2   |   Total Posts: 2   |   Total Views: 556
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1

About SuperMotors | Contact Us | FAQ/Help | Legal
Copyright © 1998-2024 Web Design Solutions, Inc.
All rights reserved. Duplication & reproduction is strictly prohibited.
SuperMotors.net v5.0.2 ChangeLog