SuperMotors.net Forums

Forums > Frequently Asked Questions > Posting Pictures, Sounds, and Videos
Want for help
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 4   |   Total Posts: 4   |   Total Views: 4191
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1
happyangely
• Armona, CA, USA
• Registered on 6/29/2009
• 1 post
Posted:6/29/2009 03:29
I would like to get one cheaper converter and good enough for me novice, as I know wondershare, xili and any video is not bad but the price i cannot accept. Recently there're several friends heard of a video converter named [i] dvd to avi [/i] from audiotoolsfactory. Now i download its trail version, and every aspect is not bad too.Is there someone help to check whether it's worthy to purchasing?
loribaby
• zibo, DE, USA
• Registered on 7/24/2009
• 1 post
Posted:7/24/2009 21:17
How to convert DVD to AVI ? This problem bothering me for a long time! Now I find a solution, i put it to share!

[i]Shine DVD to AVI Converter[/i] is a powerful and easy-to-use DVD AVI converter software, which helps you rip DVD to AVI, AVI H264/DivX/XivD, MPEG/MPEG-4, WMV. It can convert DVD to AVI with amazing sound and image quality in smaller sizes.

[b]Using Help[/b]

1.Start the program Shine DVD to AVI Converter,2.Click "Add DVD" button, Select a DVD (or DVD Folder, ISO file, IFO file) in the dialog box that opens, and load it. The Loaded DVD’s information, such as chapter, title, etc., will be shown in the file list

3. Select output format, Select one or more files in the list, click Profile drop-down button, select an output format for selected files in the drop down list that opens. 4. Set output folder, click Browse button in setting panel, select a destination folder in the dialog box that opens, and click OK.5. After all the settings, click convert button to begin convertint files. Then wait a moment, you'll have the output files that you want.

6. Shine DVD to AVI Converter support Other functions, such as cut segment that you like, and set the output files parameter, such as subtitle, video size, video/audio quality, channels, etc.

Above content comes from [b][i]Audio Tools Factory[/i][/b]

[b]If every guy has any problem you can send an email to me or leave message on MSN! [/b] < fs.manager@hotmail.com > [b]I’m pleased to make friends with every netizen~ [/b]
jdmeaux
• Lafayette, LA, USA
• Registered on 1/5/2009
• 525 posts
1 Vehicle
Posted:8/9/2011 08:00
The easiest one I have found is Freemake Video Converter. It can convert videos from many different formats to different formats. AND ITS FREE! Yes, FREE!

PROUD MEMBER of www.crownvic.net

It's just a SUPER-DUTY Mustang GT Sedan. 198K miles and still rolling HARD.

1997 Crown Victoria P71 SVT *** ex-US Marshall service (the CAR)
STOCK?? I bet it was modified.

13.26 @ 107.24 MPH 1/4 mi w/ me, tools, & full tank of 93 octane

I added CAI, NICHE 19 X 8.5 " wheels with 245/45ZR 19 rubbers, and completely rebuilt the front end with poly bushings, Kooks headers, 2 1/4inch exhaust, TCI 2200-2400 rpm Stall converter

.PLANS:: engine upgrade, 5.4L 2v stroker, rebuild interior in leather w/ buckets, thinking about turbos

varnes
• mojokerto, ID, Tahiti (French Polynesia)
• Registered on 10/2/2015
• 8 posts
Posted:10/6/2015 21:43

Where you download software converter that is highly sophisticated? I also need software like this

Penjual Saldo Paypal | Koper Umroh/Haji
Forums > Frequently Asked Questions > Posting Pictures, Sounds, and Videos
Want for help
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 4   |   Total Posts: 4   |   Total Views: 4191
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1

About SuperMotors | Contact Us | FAQ/Help | Legal
Copyright © 1998-2024 Web Design Solutions, Inc.
All rights reserved. Duplication & reproduction is strictly prohibited.
SuperMotors.net v5.0.2 ChangeLog