SuperMotors.net Forums

Forums > SuperMotors Community Discussion > Introductions
intro
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 1   |   Total Posts: 1   |   Total Views: 475
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1
soulrider
• Aloha, OR, USA
• Registered on 2/24/2010
• 4 posts
1 Vehicle
Posted:2/24/2010 12:28
Hello all,
Well I guess I will start out buy saying I now own a 97 CVPI just bought it the other day. I am not new to cars by any means, I have two uncles who have owned speed shops, another uncle who owned a vw/porsche/audi shop, my grandfather is an old time hot rodder, my father was the same and my other uncle was a mechanic for almost 30 years.

I myself like many different types of cars for different reasons. In addition to the vic I also have a 70 vw bus that my kids and I work on and got to cruises and shows with. My house is kind of full of cars right now....lol.... 97 vic, 70 bus, 72 ford ltd convert (my grandfathers old shriner parade car) and an 08 dodge grand caravan (wifes) I will not list all the cars I have owned since I was 15 but, Chevy, ford, audi, vw, dodge, bmw, volvo,

I used to do some driving for my uncle who raced scca It used to be called the sport/mod class who knows what it is called now. uh..... well I cant think of much else. if u have any questions, let me know I will answer the best I can.......Unless it has to do with smokey burnouts at the end of the block. it wasnt me honest VW's cant do that......It must have been another guy in a cop car wasnt me
Forums > SuperMotors Community Discussion > Introductions
intro
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 1   |   Total Posts: 1   |   Total Views: 475
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1

About SuperMotors | Contact Us | FAQ/Help | Legal
Copyright © 1998-2024 Web Design Solutions, Inc.
All rights reserved. Duplication & reproduction is strictly prohibited.
SuperMotors.net v5.0.2 ChangeLog