SuperMotors.net Forums

Forums > Frequently Asked Questions > Posting Pictures, Sounds, and Videos
Please can somebody help me upload my videos???
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 2   |   Total Posts: 3   |   Total Views: 3717
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1
dmcdfreak  SuperMotors Member
Subscriber
Subscriber since 4/25/2012
• Orange County, CA, USA
• Registered on 4/25/2012
• 4 posts
6 Vehicles
Posted:4/30/2012 22:51
I get an error message when trying to upload a video. I have tried MP4, AVI and others but when I try to upload it via the individual file upload and not the group upload section It waits a little bit then gives this error message.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 202664961 bytes) in /hsphere/local/home/superm/supermotors.net/mygarage/content.php on line 850

Does anybody know what that means??

I try to upload my videos through the batch upload option and they do not upload there either. I have 6 videos I want to upload from an event from my car and I am upset I have been trying for 5 days.

I paid for the 3 year member ship and all these files are under 200 mb. and becuase I subscribed I should be allowed 500 mb. so I know that is not an issue;

Please, SOMEBODY HELP ME UPLOAD MY VIDEOS!!!!
dmcdfreak  SuperMotors Member
Subscriber
Subscriber since 4/25/2012
• Orange County, CA, USA
• Registered on 4/25/2012
• 4 posts
6 Vehicles
Posted:4/30/2012 22:54
ALSO<

If I try to upload all 6 of them at once via the batch upload option. They upload to 100%, then they dissapear from the screen and when I click done they are not in the album. No error message then just back to the page before basically and I have wasted like 20 min for the videos to all upload and for nothing...
Please somebody help!!!!

David
ruben66
• Lamongan, IN, India
• Registered on 3/31/2015
• 5 posts
Posted:3/31/2015 22:48

Perhaps the size of the video that will fiile you upload too large, resulting in an error and the upload failed.

Jual Rockwool | Cincin Couple/Pasangan
Forums > Frequently Asked Questions > Posting Pictures, Sounds, and Videos
Please can somebody help me upload my videos???
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 2   |   Total Posts: 3   |   Total Views: 3717
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1

About SuperMotors | Contact Us | FAQ/Help | Legal
Copyright © 1998-2024 Web Design Solutions, Inc.
All rights reserved. Duplication & reproduction is strictly prohibited.
SuperMotors.net v5.0.2 ChangeLog